Accreditation of results of studies and exams
The accreditation is quite easy if you consider some basic rules. For the application of an accreditation, please use exclusively the following document.
- Please complete the form's first page, otherwise we cannot process the application.
- Please list the attended courses and the corresponding information on the second page. In the column "SWS", the number of weekly teaching hours (apportioned in lecture/tutorial hours) of the respective course has to be specified. In the colum "Credits", please specify possibly assigned credit points. If no credit points are specified, the assignment is done as definied in our ECTS-System: 1.5 credit points for one weekly teaching hour.
- Please try to associate the courses that you want to be accredited to concrete courses as specified in our study regulations.
- Having completed this list, please visit the lecturers teaching the respective courses at our university. In case of questions in this regard, please send an email to the .
- To accelerate the procedure of accreditation, you should provide a short overview of the course's topics (for example in the commented university calendar or the course's website) to each lecturer to easily verify the equivalence. Beneath an overview of the course's topics, you may also provide a list of the literature used.
Furthermore, please add the following appendices:
- An explanation of the grade calculation (the grades are specified in the grading system of the country where the exams have been passed).
- Copies of the original certificates, possibly with translations and information about the country and the university where the corresponding exams have been passed. The original copies must be provided to the examination office.
Applications that do not contain the above mentioned information can not be processed.
Complete applications can be handed in at the examination office:
Prüfungssekretariat der Zentrums für Bioinformatik
Geb. E 2 1, Raum 408